Braids Braids Braids.
Braids are a great way to make any hairdo more sophisticated. French braids, fishtail braids, braided buns, side braids, all braids, everywhere braids ect ect ect.
Soooo many options. So to start, here is a superrrrrrr easy half-way up braid look. I’ll be posting more soon. Yes, soooon. I will post often, I WILLL. Someday I’ll get the hang of this.
What you need: Hair brush, hair spray, bobby pins, small tiny elastic hair band, and of course, hair.
1. Take a small section of hair from right above the ear, leaving some hair at the top.
2. Braid it and secure it with a tiny elastic hair band.
3. Repeat on the other side.
4. Cross the two braids in the back. If your hair is long you may have to wrap the braid around the other some more. Pin it up. It looks best if the pins are hidden.
5. Spray hairspray all around the braids to keep it in place.
SUPER easy and sophisticated half way up look. ;D